Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Adaline Raine!



The Birthday Spanking Crew is officially on duty! It's Addy's birthday and we wanted to make it extra special for her today!




Addy is a special gift to this community and I'm so glad that we are celebrating her today. She has designed so many amazing graphics for many of the major blog hops in this community including Spank or Treat, Winter Spanks, & Summer Spanks among others. In my first six months of being included in this community her blog was one of my favorite stops (& still is!) The graphics always blow me away and her interviews are simply the best!

Above all, Addy you have been such a good friend to me. I am grateful for you every day! On this day I hope that you keep the spark flaming deep inside you. I hope that you never forget who you are and that you are worth everything good that you can imagine and fantasize. I wish you a year full of true friends, happy family, deep and abiding love, and all of your dreams come true.

Now blow out your candles and make a wish!


 



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Corinne :) Happy Birthday Addy! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing post. That is so sweet Corinne. You're such a good friend to me! <3

    ReplyDelete