Thursday, January 29, 2015

Nominated for the Golden Flogger Award


I had to share my excitement with all of you! I found out yesterday that my book, A Brush of Violet, has been nominated for BDSM Writer Con's, Golden Flogger Award, in the BDSM Romance category!! I have been floating on cloud nine ever since! As most of you know, A Brush of Violet was my first published book so this is extra special to me. It thrills me to death that others love Charles and Violet as much as I do. These characters live and breathe in my head and my heart. They feel like flesh and blood to me, so thank you for those who nominated them for this award. It means a lot!

I am in great company so please check out all of the nominee's HERE. To learn more about BDSM Writers Con and to find out more information about the incredible conference they are hosting click HERE. It looks like it's going to be a blast!


High powered business woman, Violet Walker, has long left her artistic days behind. That is until her best friend, Everleigh Harris, invites her to Corbin's Bend for an art festival. What Everleigh doesn't know is that Violet hasn't been able to paint a single brush stroke since turning her back on her submissive desires and spanking needs in college. When she meets charismatic and drop dead gorgeous Charles, her world is turned completely upside down. Will Violet, overworked, burnt out, and in denial of her deepest wants and desires, be able to surrender when love knocks on her door? 

Charles Robinson, President of the discipline Board in Corbin’s Bend and longtime resident, adores the community he lives in and the freedom it provides for all who live there. Raised in a traditional family; love and discipline are a way of life for him. There’s nothing he wants more than a marriage just like his parents where spanking and romance go hand in hand, even if that means holding out for true love. Is Violet just the kind of woman he’s looking for? 

Will Violet risk the life she’s built for herself in blood, sweat, and tears for the undeniable connection she has with Charles, the utter bliss and contentment she feels when she’s over his lap? Can Charles convince Violet she really can have it all? Will this trip be just what she needs to rekindle all that she has lost since joining the corporate world?

Amazon    B&N     Blushing Books

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination Corinne! That is awesome news:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete