Sunday, December 1, 2013

Two Fun Advent Calendar Events & Spankings Both Fun & Not So Fun



I have always been fascinated by the idea of an Advent Calendar. I was never blessed with the experience of having my own Advent Calendar growing up & was always a bit envious of my friends who had them. My days of longing are over & it was well worth the wait. Anastasia Vitsky of Governing Ana is holding Ana's Advent Calendar today through December 25th! There are tons of absolutely incredible prizes up for grabs. There will be both fun and meaningful posts, guest bloggers, and so much you will not want to miss (be sure to sign up on her sign up page.) It will be a treat every day!

If that's not exciting enough Kenzie from Red Bottoms & TTWD is hosting a very special Spanko Advent Calendar that is bound to make a memorable December. It is truly a spanko's dream!Visit her blog to check out her advent calendar now & each day through the 25th for a special spanko activity. Be sure to come back and let everyone know how your Advent events went! 

This month is bound to be full of fun & possibly not so fun spankings for me. My husband has agreed to keep me accountable for writing a specified amount every single day. Since I work best under deadlines this is bound to work very well for me. Although maybe not for my bottom. In addition to this he has made his own decree that I must have a meal plan each week and super on the table each night. No more winging it or eating out all the time. I will admit I have been slacking in this area. It started with a busy sports season for my son & then just turned into habit. I'm gleeful to take this challenge, though, because there is nothing I love more than getting & staying back on track....family meals and all!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Corinne!
    These sound like so much fun!
    Good luck with the dinner plans!

    You can do it!
    You are the most organized person I know!
    hugs!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, you don't know how scary that statement is. LOL I am very organized in some ways yes. Not so much in my own home. I need DD in this area & always thrive when it's in place for household activities. I guess I just need accountability or that deadline so to speak. Thank you for the compliment though! I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout out, Corinne! You are a wonderful part of this community, and all that you do is appreciated. Glad that 2013 is ending in a nice way for you. It was especially lovely to read your comment today. How long it's been since I first met you, and how short a time, really. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot has happened in this last year making such a short amount of time seem much longer. I was secretly planning on replying to all of your advent calendar posts as sassychassy, but then I would have to forego my potential prizes. LOL So that was a no go. That's what I get for registering early before my great ideas could catch up.

      Delete
  4. Aw, you're so sweet! Thanks so much for the mention, I really appreciate it! If you take part in the Advent festivities, I hope you have so much fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already started with day one! It was a fun way to spice up the evening! I can't wait to see what day two brings!

      Delete