Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's Love Our Lurker's Day! One Special Commenter Will Win A Prize!


When I found out about Love Our Lurker's day I loved the idea and knew I had to participate. What a cool concept. Thank you, Bonnie, for creating such a wonderful event! I used to be that lurker until recently. In fact I didn't even realize that bloggers even cared if you commented on their blogs. I know...funny thought now. I thought the idea was to just present information or stories for their readers to enjoy and then move on. I thought forums & groups were for community and blogs were for information. Wow, was I wrong! I was really missing out all of those years of sticking to the groups. Blogland is a vast community full of very special people sharing their lives, their thoughts, dreams, angst, advice and talents. 

In this last year I have been blessed to meet some simply incredible people that have become some of my dearest friends. I was blown away by the support when my Mom had a stroke this last summer. Never could I have guessed that virtual stranger's would be exactly the buoy that would keep me afloat in such a troubled time. I love that not only can we giggle over altered photos of Joe Manganiello made over to be the spanking God we all fantasize him to be, (See what I mean? Look below! Thank you, Laura for hooking all of us!) but we can lean on each other when we aren't getting enough spanking or maybe too much where we've really gotten into a heap of trouble, or we are struggling in our real life. 








I love sharing TTWD with all of you! I think it creates a very special bond. Today is all about the lurker's. If you lurk or even if it's your first time here take a second to comment and let us know that you are there! Today in your honor I am giving away a book of your choice from Blushing Books to one random commenter. If you are a lurker and never have commented on my blog before you get two entries! This drawing is open to everyone though! Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you if you win!

Here are some questions to get the comments going! Feel free to talk about anything you would like to though!

What is your favorite thing about blogland? Are you typically a lurker or a participator? 


19 comments:

  1. You are such a sweet, generous person who makes our community better. Thank you for everything that you do. Oh, and I understand about lurking. I never left comments until I started my own blog. Then I realized that people actually do enjoy hearing from readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I'm so happy you enjoy my Joe memes, Corrine!!! I tend to be a lurker on blogs...but I will try to change that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I'm so happy you enjoy my Joe spanking memes, Corrine! LOL! I tend to be a lurker too on blogs, but I will try to change that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corinne!
    I am so glad to have made your acquaintance recently, you're such a wonderfully genuine person :)
    I love when I come here and see how beautifully you put the up the DD Book Club pic & Info!
    That was so nice of you :)
    Happy LOL Day Corinne!
    Your friend,
    # MrBBSpanker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn, I missed LOL day! I knew it was coming up, but wasn't sure when, and I scheduled a guest blog for LOL day. Oh well. At least the guest blogger wrote a spanking romance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Corinne,

    Happy LOL 8 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the pics, Corinne!
    I am still a bit of a lurker, but am trying to come out a bit more. :)
    Happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite thing about about blogland is that you can share at any time of the day, all over the world. Happy LOL Day.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy LOL day Corinne! I love the images. :-)

    -Clint and Chelsea
    Learning Domestic Discipline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to LOL Day, Corinne! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post - loved the pics of Joe. I'm definitely more of a lurker, but I'm going to try to post more this coming year.

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know, my former room mate from university is always posting pictures on Facebook of that guy, and I have always thought,....meh. Some how with the added text...vavoom! LOL. I was here just the other day reading your Round table post, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I guess I didn't leave a comment. I have officially delurked!
    thanks for stopping by 'my place' today.
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Corinne-

    I found your blog through LOL day, and I am looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ive lurked here a few times, but this is my first time commenting. That last pic, OHemmmGEE!! Super hot. :) Happy LOL Day, I look forward to coming back and reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. my first time visiting...but certainly not the last... :-) Look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man the pics are great...Now you have me thinking!! LOL and Happy LOL 8 day!! I haven't been aroung as much...but do come around!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Corrine hello just found your blog nice and spanky,best from ,Tim.

    ReplyDelete