Monday, November 11, 2013

Have You Ever Longed For a Place Where You Don’t HAVE to Dream That Spanking Will One Day Be Accepted? #CorbinsBend

Every time I think about it I get goosebumps from the top of my head to the tips of my toes! You can only imagine how excited (to put it mildly) I was to be invited to be a part of a super amazing project with 9 other incredible authors.

I am just simply giddy to announce that I have signed my very first spanking romance book contract with Lazy Day Publishing!! Not only that, but I am working on a project that encompasses a fantasy that is a spanko's DREAM COME TRUE!

I'm sworn to secrecy about all of the details, so I'm going to have to make do dangling carrots one at a time each week until we get the go ahead to spill the beans! So, here is your first carrot!


How would you like to live in a society where you are free to be yourself and all of your neighbors not only understand you but celebrate your kinks, your lifestyle, and the very heart of who you are?

Sound good to you? Then tune in for more each week about Corbin's Bend! Coming in Spring/Summer 2014!







11 comments:

  1. So proud of you, Corinne! Glad to have you as part of this amazing project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Corinne! I am looking forward to more dangling carrots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Can hardly wait to see what is going on. I would love to live where I'm not judged by what I like to do or have done to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! Me too! I can't wait to share all the details!

      Delete
  4. Congrats! The teaser sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - congrats and I'm so glad you'll be there:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay.I didn't realize this project would be your first! That's so cool.

    ReplyDelete